The heart of Elverson Pennsylvania is a borough that is located on Main Street which is also known as 23. Since settlement in the 18th century the borough name has been changed multiple times. It was first known as springfield, then later was named Blue Rock because of a deposit of rocks. Then in 1899, came James Elverson who was an owner the philadelphia inquirer. The land that makes Elverson, Elverson came from the West Nantmeal Township after it was annexed. Elverson is located in northern Chester County.
The students of Mr. Vanemons photography class had the opportunity to walk the streets of Elverson on December 21st. Some students started east towards St. Peters Village. Some started west heading towards the school. Then they all came together at the deli. Although it was a cold day the students were able to stay warm and have a good time taking lots of pictures.